Susan J Marcus, LCSW, HHC
Therapy, counseling and coaching to help you to thrive
I am a licensed Psychotherapist with a Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work from Columbia University. I hold an undergraduate degree in Business administration and Marketing from Boston University.
I have extensive post graduate training including:
• Certified EMDR Therapist and Consultant, EMDR Internation Association
• Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
• Certified Hypnotherapist, New York Society for Ericksonian Psychotherapy and Hypnosis
• Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, The Westchester Center for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis.
• Certified Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Reiki Master, Usui System of Reiki
As a skilled instructor and group facilitator,
my experience includes:
• Managing an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic for a large social service agency
• Consulting to fortune 500 companies in the area of interpersonal communication and leadership
• Coaching individuals and groups on an assortment of wellness and personal growth topics
• Founding member of the Fairfield County Trauma Recovery Network
In my private practice, I use a holistic approach. I tailor my work with clients to their individual preferences and their specific goals.
Thanks for visiting. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
I look forward to working with you.
Location and Directions
I offer sessions in a lovely and serene office in Greenwich, Connecticut. The office is conveniently located minutes off the Merritt Parkway or I-95 in Greenwich, CT close to the New York State border. It is easily accessible from Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
I look forward to speaking with you to answer any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment.
Call Susan J Marcus at: 203.531.3327